推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2018-12-24 15:55:35 编辑：
Interpretation and translation are common translation methods. Compared with translation, the difficulty of interpreting and the requirements of interpreters are increased. Interpreting requires not only high basic skills, but also the ability to adapt to the situation and to control the atmosphere. Today, the Beijing Translation Company gives you some suggestions for interpretation.
1. Interpretation needs to take notes so as not to lose the most important words and affect the expression. In order to express more comprehensively, many people remember the notes very well, which is absolutely undesirable. This way you can remember everything at first, but then you don't have time to write down the content. The translation will definitely be top-heavy and discordant. You need to write down the important words in your note-taking.
2. Every interpreter will meet words that he thinks are out of reach. When they encounter new words, they should never get stuck in a hurry and not listen to the full text below. In this way, they have lost their sesame seeds and watermelons. Perhaps the word is not important to the text at all, and the meaning of the word can be judged according to its context.
3. In the process of interpreting, we often encounter long difficult sentences, so we should pay attention to the attributive clauses and long sentences containing participle phrases. In addition, you can adjust the order of sentences, as long as the meaning of the clear can be.
4. Many people speak with an accent, which is normal, because different regions, just as we speak in a dialect, we should not know what the speaker is saying because they have an accent. This is absolutely impossible. We should be familiar with the accent.
5. It is best to prepare before the meeting and make clear the contents of the meeting, so as to prepare ahead of time, in case you are not caught by surprise. If you are not familiar with the content, you will think about it for a long time, and you may not be able to complete the interpretation within the specified time.
6, the vocabulary is not enough. Interpreters are not required to understand every word, the key is to make the original meaning clear and accurate.
7. Learn to overcome your inner nervousness, especially for beginners. Being too nervous can affect your performance.
8, English is not fluent, constantly modify their pronunciation and words, so that the delay. Good oral practice is the first step.
9, feel before the translation is not good or not clear meaning, and affected the mood behind.
10. Interpretation takes time because it always wants to use some particularly beautiful words. Although a single sentence sounds good, it may be missed because of the unreasonable arrangement of time.
I hope the above information will be helpful to you. If you want more information, you can call our hotline to find out. If you need to reprint, please indicate the source.