时间：2018-12-29 14:36:19 编辑：
The title of the translated book must be truly understood before it is translated, and the translated title must conform to the general translation standard of "faithfulness, smoothness" and have a sense of beauty. The following Beijing translation company gives you a detailed description of the translation of the title of what should be noted?
Techniques for translating titles:
1. Most of the early works were translated by "free translation", a kind of casual "free translation", that is, the translator started a new place for a certain social need or objective effect without regard to the title of the original book.
2. There were many translations of names in the past, although some were not so ideal, they had been used for a long time, had far-reaching effects, and were familiar to the broad masses, so they had to abide by the principle of "convention" and continue to use them.
3. The title of the book is short and easy to remember, with beautiful words, more Chinese four-character idioms or four-character lattices.
4. There are many cases where the same title has many new and old translated names. We should pay attention to learning, have the knowledge of this aspect, and be able to distinguish its merits and demerits.
5. First understand the allusions of the title of the book, and then decide on the translation of the title.
Points for attention in translating the title of the book:
1. Try to search for titles in Chinese from the Internet, based on data from publishing houses or other official websites, and not just the number of search rankings and search results.
2. When translating titles, be sure to refer to the relevant content of the introduction, try to turn the title clear and easy to understand. Don't literally translate the title of the book on its surface.
3. In translating titles, if it is a novel, it must be marked after the title.
4. All punctuation marks are half-angled. Do not appear a zero or so characters. The title of the translated book is placed in a column on the right side of the English language, and the Chinese characters can be entered directly, without the use of the < > number.
5. The title of the series is to be translated; pay attention to its consistency and consistency in translation.
6. The positive subtitle should be translated out, the middle of the positive subtitle is separated by "half-colon 1 space".
7. The sequence of titles is arranged according to the English titles, and the middle is separated by semicolons.
8. Numbers are Arabic numerals, but the titles cannot be replaced, as in the three Kingdoms.
9. Children's language should be used in the translation of children's books.
10. When a book corresponds to two or more titles in Chinese, it is recommended to separate it with a slash.