推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-01-11 17:05:11 编辑：
In the process of consecutive interpretation, it is important to take notes and organize the language for translation. But in consecutive interpretation, it is very important to take notes.
1. Consecutive interpretation notes are not simply mechanical records, but multitasking tasks involving listening, analysis, memory, recording and so on. Therefore, consecutive interpreters should reasonably allocate their energy, when you encounter difficulties or the main information, need to analyze, you can slow down the pace of recording, more energy on listening; When you encounter less difficult content, you can speed up the rhythm of the recording.
Success can't happen overnight, so you should strengthen your practice in the right way and help improve your energy allocation. For example, when you listen to a passage, you can write the numbers at a relatively uniform rate, and you can't write in confusion. When you hear the main content, you can be relatively slow. After listening to it, retelling it or repeating it while listening, can help you exercise your energy coordination very well. Only in this way can you take notes of consecutive interpretation.
2. After listening to the recording or speech, many interpreters began to take notes and wanted to write down everything they heard. The reason for this problem is that you don't know what the purpose of consecutive interpretation notes is. Taking notes is an effective supplement to short-term memory and can trigger the auxiliary means of memory. In interpreting, we should learn to memorize mainly and note notes as auxiliary, so as to strengthen our ability to distinguish primary and secondary information. You can start with a single sentence, when you hear a sentence, extract the central word, and then after the article, can be condensed into a sentence, cultivate their own choice of thinking. Making friends. When taking notes on an interpreter, don't cover everything, just keep track of important or easily forgotten information.
3. In the process of taking consecutive interpretation notes, we should not only record information, but also record certain logical relations. Translation errors sometimes occur, not because you do not understand the content of the article, but because your logical thinking is confused. So, in your usual practice, you have to develop the habit of recording logical associations. When you listen to an article, you first write down the associated words that appear in the text, and then you repeat the content of the article according to these related words. Remember to have a good habit of taking notes, not knowing what you remember.
4. Many interpreters write down notes that they do not understand. Looking back at the notes, they find that there is no way to read out the meanings. Consecutive interpretation notes are based on understanding, because they can convey your information. So in the daily training to develop the habit of not understanding, do not start writing, do not understand, do not record.
5. In many cases, the interpreter, in order to be in a hurry or to record more, regardless of whether the typeface is scrawled or not, can have a serious impact on his or her reading comprehension. Therefore, in the process of consecutive interpretation notes, must use their familiar punctuation to record, can quickly identify and extract information.