推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-04-04 14:36:37 编辑：
Nowadays, there are many trade cooperation with Japan. Japanese translation is needed in many places. To do a good job in Japanese translation, first of all, we need to understand its characteristics. What are the characteristics of Japanese translation spoken by book translation companies today?
1. Japanese depends on the adhesion of auxiliary words or auxiliary verbs to express the function of each word in a sentence. Therefore, in order to learn Japanese well, it is very important to master the usage of auxiliary words and auxiliary verbs.
2. Japanese vocabulary can be divided into two categories: notional words and functional words. A notional word is a part of speech that expresses certain semantic concepts and can be used as a sentence component or a core part of a sentence component separately, while a functional word is a word that does not represent a semantic concept and can not be used as a sentence component alone, but can only be attached to the notional word to play a variety of grammatical roles or add a certain meaning.
3. Japanese verbs, adjectives, adjectives and auxiliary verbs are not affected by gender, number and case as English does, although they have suffixes.
4. Japanese nouns, numerals and pronouns have no change in sex, number and case. The components of nouns in sentences need to be represented by auxiliary words.
5. The subject or subject of Japanese is usually at the beginning of the sentence, the predicate is at the end of the sentence, and the other components are in the middle, that is, the general word order of Japanese is: subject (- complement) - object - predicate. Modifiers (including attributives or adverbials equivalent to Chinese) precede the modifiers.
6. Most of the components of Japanese sentences have no strict order and can be placed flexibly. Some of them can often be omitted.
7. Japanese has quite complex and important honorifics.
8. Japanese can be divided into styles, mainly respectful style and simplified style, and respectful style can be subdivided into several kinds. Because of the differences in gender, age, region, occupation, status, social status and occasion, the specific language people use varies in different degrees.
9. The tone of Japanese belongs to the high-low type. The tone change occurs between the pseudonym and the pseudonym. Each pseudonym represents a sound beat.
The above is the book translation company to share with you the characteristics of Japanese translation, hope to help you, want to know more about the content, you can call our hotline to consult.