推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-10-15 11:59:46 编辑：
Accompanied translation is not a simple translation, it needs to know more basic knowledge, so as to better complete the work, the following book translation company to share with you what knowledge accompanied translation needs to master?
1. Food vocabulary. Ninety-nine times out of ten, accompanying translators will encounter the situation of eating with foreign guests. For foreign guests who do not know Chinese, the name of each dish, the ingredients, the cooking methods and the allusions behind it are all the focus of attention. Especially for those foreign guests who are taboo about certain diets or interested in Chinese catering culture, they must clearly know the composition of each dish and the context of its origin and development. If the translation can not provide the above information accurately at this time, the foreign guests will not say it in their mouth and will also question the level of the interpreter in their heart.
2. Medical and health vocabulary. It is inevitable to have a headache and fever when going out. If foreign guests are not acclimatized or sick, the translator is duty-bound to accompany them to see a doctor or buy medicines. Therefore, it is necessary to master the names of common diseases, symptoms, diagnostic methods and drug names. Only in this way can we avoid confusion in the case of unexpected situations.
3. Vocabulary and sentence patterns commonly used in sightseeing. The most important function of escort translation is to accompany foreign visitors to visit, which should be familiar with scenic spots, religious culture, historical allusions and so on. In particular, it is easy to overlook the translation of some common or characteristic names of animals and plants, religion-specific words and historical figures and stories.
4. Common sentence patterns of commodities and bargaining. Shopping is a problem that almost every translator will encounter. Different foreign guests have different concerns. Sometimes they buy things beyond our familiar range.
5. Vocabulary related to China's national conditions and traditional culture. This range is very large, ranging from traditional Chinese medicine, Qigong, fine arts, calligraphy, music, literature and sports to politics, economy, society, humanities and geography in all parts of China. As an interpreter, it is better to accumulate more in peacetime so as not to be timid when foreign guests ask questions.