推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-03-18 14:21:46 编辑：
Now there are many students who want to enter the translation industry. They are often confused when they study. Interpretation practice is very important and difficult. What are the main points of English interpretation practice shared by Medical Translation Company?
First, infinite time Chinese audio-visual exercises: that is, looking at the Chinese text, while carrying out logical analysis, while taking notes of interpretation. Without time limit, carefully analyze the structure of the original text and take notes. When the notes are finished, read them out in Chinese or English without looking at the original text. Practice the same paragraph three or four times until you have the most concise and effective notes. This exercise, due to no hearing disturbance, no time pressure, beginners can be fully familiar with note-taking skills, the preliminary design of their own note-taking system.
2. English visual recording exercises: step by step with Chinese visual recording exercises. When practicing, we need to understand the impact of the differences between Chinese and English languages on note taking.
3. Time-limited visual recording exercise: Read the article at normal speed and record the time needed to finish reading. Then, within a limited period of time, look at the Chinese/English text and take notes of the interpretation. For example, if the time to read the original text is 1 minute 30 seconds, the time limit can be 1 minute 45 seconds, in 1 minute 45 seconds to complete the notes, and then read the notes in Chinese or English.
If you can complete all your notes in 1 minute and 45 seconds, set the time limit to 1 minute and 35 seconds, then take notes and read them. When you reach your goal, limit the time to 1 minute, 25 seconds to 30 seconds, then take notes and read them. This exercise can simulate the time pressure of dictation, and cultivate the ability to distinguish primary and secondary information quickly and select note-taking memory points.
4. Chinese dictation exercises: Listen to the original Chinese text, then take notes, and then translate the contents just recorded in Chinese or English. The same paragraph can be repeated twice, and the two notes are compared and analyzed to find out the problem. As Chinese is the mother tongue, listening and input are not a problem for the redundant Chinese students. The energy of listening is much less than that of listening to English. It can help learners practice the combination of listening and note taking, practice energy allocation and find a balance between listening and memorizing.
5. Slow English dictation exercise: Listen to the original English text, then take notes, then translate the contents just recorded in Chinese or English. The same paragraph can be repeated twice, and the two notes are compared and analyzed to find out the problem, and experience the impact of Chinese and English language differences on notes. Although the speed of speech is slow, because it is a non-native language, the ability of listening is required to improve, which requires better energy allocation between listening and memorizing.
6. Standard Speed English Listening Exercise: Method and Step 5. In order to fully absorb the pressure of hearing, the selection of materials needs to be from easy to difficult, starting with familiar materials, and gradually increasing difficulties. The content of the material begins with a speech or news with clear logical structure, and then enters into articles requiring higher logical analysis, such as interviews, reports and speeches at conferences. Repeated practice, eventually achieve hand-ear parallel, orderly.