推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-03-20 11:48:43 编辑：
Many interpreters take notes, mainly in order to ensure the accuracy and speed of the translation. Now the Medical Translation Company will share with you what should be paid attention to in interpreting notes.
1. Write less and draw more lines. Lines are faster than words. Line image, which is equivalent to the "semi-finished product" of translation, helps interpreters to read notes and interpret the translation. In both cases, lines should be used as far as possible: words expressing actions and movements. For example, the diagonal line above the rise represents "development", "increase", "progress", "further"; the diagonal line below represents "reduction", "decline", "deterioration" and so on. A word or phrase expressing cause and effect or context. For example, use a line to represent "because/so", "because/so", "because/so". After that, ""In the ____________ "Before" in order to reflect the relationship between the top and bottom.
2、少字多意。养成一个词的笔记不超过一个字的习惯。中文里有大量的词汇是由两个，或两个以上的字组成。只要看到其中一个，你的短期记忆就应该能够补齐其余的字。不必多写。比如，"中国"最多写个"中"。"北京"最多写个"北"。英文词也同理处理。"politics" 最多写"poli"，"government"最多写"gov"，等等。另外，需要培养以笔记与记忆互动;看到一个字能说出几个字，甚至一串词的能力。在有上下文的情况下，这不难。比如，谈中国的近况，听到"改革，开放"记一个"改"字，不难从短期记忆中说出原文。听到"British Prime Minister Tony Blair"，记"PM"，也同样能说出原文。
2. Less words and more meanings. Develop the habit of taking notes of no more than one word. A large number of words in Chinese are composed of two or more words. As long as you see one of them, your short-term memory should be able to fill in the rest of the words. Don't write more. For example, "China" writes "Zhong" at most. "Beijing" writes "North" at most. English words are treated in the same way. "Politics" writes "poli" at most, and "government" writes "gov" at most, and so on. In addition, it is necessary to develop the ability to interact with memory by taking notes; to see a word and to speak a few words, or even a string of words. This is not difficult in contextual contexts. For example, when we talk about the current situation in China, it is not difficult to say the original from short-term memory when we hear the word "reform, opening up" and write down the word "change". When you hear "British Prime Minister Tony Blair" and remember "PM", you can also say the original text.
3. Fewer lines and more fingers. A small set of lines/markers is used. Otherwise, compiling a set of unfamiliar codes besides the Chinese and English that you are already familiar with will lead to the situation that you need to think about which symbol to use, which is just the opposite.
4. Less horizontal and more vertical. Take the staircase structure record from top to bottom, and try to use the horizontal record as little as possible when it is usually written. The ladder structure vividly reflects the logical structure of the context, simplifies the translator's thinking process and facilitates the translation.
5. Quick writing. We must develop our own fast writing system for Chinese characters. Interpretation notes are entirely self-reading, and it only takes a few minutes to understand them. The reduction of strokes in many Chinese characters does not affect recognition. What I'm talking about here is not sloppy, but in addition to the fact that interpreters often have to sloppy, take some time to think over the commonly used words in practice or interpreting work, and see how you can reduce strokes, or straighten out strokes, and complete a stroke.
6. Clear end. In interpretation, the speaker says a paragraph, stops for the interpreter to translate a paragraph, and then continues. In this way, there must be a clear line between the last paragraph and the next. The end of the last time is the beginning of the next translation. Its importance is that if the notes start at one third of the notebook, the next paragraph may be written on two or three pages. When you turn back to interpret, you can't determine which line or symbol on the page is the starting point of the translation. So it needs to be marked.