推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-09-09 10:58:25 编辑：
Translators generally categorize and review manuscripts according to the needs of customers. They will strictly check the manuscripts in the process of review. Here we share how the translation companies do manuscript review.
1. The person in charge should ensure the accuracy, professionalism, standardization, appropriateness, authenticity, completeness, beauty, punctuality and so on.
2. When the translated version is returned, the first step is to check the translated version and judge its quality. If the manuscript can not reach the ordinary level, it is difficult to modify it to the level required by customers. We should communicate with the leaders immediately and adopt the best solution. If the manuscript basically meets the customer's requirements, the person in charge should log on to the relevant official website to familiarize himself with the customer's background, and also search for a large number of relevant information on the Internet to modify and polish the translation.
3. When examining and correcting, basic errors should be eliminated, and more attention should be devoted to verifying and modifying key parts such as headings. Both the original and the translation should be understood and examined word by word.
4. After reviewing the whole article, the uncertainties should be sent to the original translator or other professional translators for confirmation and revision, so as to ensure that the manuscripts submitted to the clients do not leave any doubt.
5. Fine typesetting should be achieved. Each page should be typesetted according to customer standards, including pictures and graphs, headers and footers, footnotes and endnotes, etc.
6. Pay attention to the feedback of customers after submitting the manuscripts, accumulating experience for the review of such manuscripts in the future.